Drake‘s Los Angeles mansion came under attack after a man allegedly broke in, alerting the rapper’s security, who in turn called the cops.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, officers responded Thursday night to Drake’s home after his security reported seeing an unknown man leaving the house — carrying something in the process.
We’re told the suspect had disappeared by the time cops arrived, and a search around the neighborhood started. Our sources say just a few hours later, a man matching the suspect’s description was spotted walking down a street.
Cops stopped and arrested the man — who we’re told was carrying an item from the home — which is believed to have been taken from Drake’s place.
Our sources say Drake was not home at the time of the break-in.
This isn’t the first time Drake’s had to deal with an intruder — TMZ broke the story, a man was arrested at the same place back in July for misdemeanor trespassing … with the 23-year-old suspect claiming the 36-year-old rapper was his pops.
You’ll recall, Drake picked up the 10-bedroom estate for $75M last year … buying the property from “Take That” singer Robbie Williams!